A HOUSE FOR FLEXPIPE EMPLOYEES
The house, aptly named Casaflex, is tucked in Esterillos Oeste, a small fisherman’s village on the Pacific coast in Puntarenas Province. The house is located 20 minutes away from Jaco, a nearby tourist town and 100 km from the San Jose airport (SJO). The Casaflex home, built on a hill named Canada Hills, is in a tightly woven community of about 30 homeowners from Canada, the United States and Costa Rica. The beach is an 8-minute walk away.
This video features views of Esterillos Oeste, courtesy of a neighbor’s drone.
A second building, independent from the main house, is located in the backyard. It has 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 kitchenette and 1 bathroom with basic fixtures. While there is no air conditioning in the building, it does have a good breeze from the ocean.
The main building includes 1 dining room, 1 living room, 2 bedrooms with a queen-size bed each, 1 bedroom with a single bed, 1 bathroom, 1 powder room and a laundry room with washer/dryer. The bedrooms with queen-size beds are air-conditioned.
Here is a summary of the 2 buildings:
- Bedrooms: 4(Q,Q,D,S)
- Bathrooms: 2.5
The 8,463-square foot yard includes a pool, a terrace, an area to dine outside and to barbecue, and a protected spot to park 2 cars. The home is equipped with high-speed Internet (100 mpbs) for easy work and videoconference-related tasks. One can work in the dining area or outside on the terrace with a view of the pool.
In Esterillos Oeste, there are 6 little restaurants, among which Los Almendros, 2 small supermarkets, 3 windsurfing schools and 2 locations to book fishing excursions.
The nearest large town is Jaco, where there is, of course, a beautiful beach. You will also find supermarkets, restaurants, various stores, casinos, and health-related services, such as medical clinics. The nightlife is vibrant, attracting tourists, and the beach is trendy, contrary to Esterillos.
ESTERILLOS VILLAGE ENTRANCE AND 7 KM BEACH.
SURFING IN ESTERILLOS OESTE: A BEAUTIFUL, QUIET SPOT .
PADDLEBOARDING IN ESTERILLOS OESTE: A THRILLING ADVENTURE.
FISHING IN ESTERILLOS OESTE: THE WATER IS FULL OF SNAPPER, JACK AND OTHER DELICIOUS FISH
THE SIREN STATUE VERY CLOSE TO THE HOUSE: A FAMOUS TOURIST ATTRACTION, ESPECIALLY AT LOW TIDE.
Here are a few activity ideas in the small village of Esterillos Oeste
Pour vous faire conseiller des activités, car il y a plusieurs options à l’extérieur d’Esterillos, n’hésitez pas à contacter Dominique Brousseau.
Other activities are also offered outside of Esterillos. Do reach out to Dominique Brousseau at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
For any help before your visit, contact Dominique Brousseau at the email address mentioned above. While in Costa Rica or before your stay, be sure to install the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone and add Dominique’s phone number: +506-8436-5277. This app is commonly used in Costa Rica for toll-free communications.
RESERVATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Maximum of 3 weeks for 2021 and 2022.
- Maximum of 6 weeks in the following years.
- The reservation must be made within 18 months of the planned stay.
- One person per travel party must fill in the reservation form. Dominique will then register your stay on the Google calendar. For any change, please contact Dominique Brousseau at email@example.com.
- More than one employee at a time can stay at the house if desired.
- Employees can choose to work or vacation at the Casaflex or both!
- According to the number of declared hours, the weeks worked in Costa Rica will be paid on an hourly basis.
- Employees must have previously agreed on the conditions regarding their stay in Costa Rica.
- A taxable benefit of CA $ 500 will be declared per week for employees staying at the Casaflex.
- You must purchase travel insurance before your trip to Costa Rica.
Costs related to:
- Airline ticket(s)
- Transportation, including that from the airport to the home
- Housekeeping, landscaping and pool upkeep
- Electricity, natural gas and water
- Basic food staples and ingredients for the first meal
- Management services provided by Dominique Brousseau
To be confirmed according to the home’s occupation rate (starting mid-July 2021)
- Employees’ family and friends can reserve the home, without the employee being part of the stay, for $500 CA per week.
- A stay of up to 3 weeks may be offered to an employee’s family or friends every 2 years.
- The home will also be available to Flexpipe’s loyal customers and preferred suppliers.
For any changes to your reservation once the form has been filled out, please contact Dominique Brousseau at firstname.lastname@example.org.