We are not a typical manufacturing business!
Flexpipe aim to make modular products for material handling affordable.
Words from Flexpipe's CEO
The modular product has been on the market for more than 50 years now. It is a product that has proven itself in the automotive industry and with lean manufacturing.
Many individual believe that it is an expensive and complicated product, reserved for large manufacturers. Well, we want to change that! We are dedicated to offering the best value for your money and also to share all our design and assembly knowledge. We want to make the product affordable to all manufacturers who want to boost their productivity and gain flexibility!
Our mission is to enable individuals and companies to increase productivity and add value to their processes. We make this possible by offering the most affordable modular system on the market for building light custom structures.
- Customer satisfaction – We do our best to meet the expectations of our clients regarding service time and quality.
- Friendliness – We value pleasant, warm, and personal relationships.
- Integrity – We are honest, loyal, committed, and fair.
- Excellence – Efficiency at work translates into excellence: do the best with the least resources and seek to improve continually.
- Reliability – We make commitments and live up to them.
First fabrication of tow carts in welded steel at Martins Industries.
Martins Industries becomes a major manufacturer of welded racks, carts, and stations with specialization in tow carts.
Introduction of the modular Flexpipe product at Martins Industries.
Corporate spin-off of Flexpipe with new owners and new building.
Winning of multiple awards as a new manufacturing company.
Flexpipe opens a new office and manufacturing building in Toronto, Canada.
New manufacturing partnership with substantial improvement with steel joints.
Opening of the Memphis, Tennessee, distribution center.
Rebranding and new transactional website with improved lead time.