Flexpipe parts cutting service
You don’t have the tools in house to cut your Flexpipe material? Or, the order volume is not large enough to justify the purchase of a stationary band saw? This is the opportunity to take advantage of our cutting service.
Spend less time cutting, and more time producing, whatever you produce!
Each cut piece is carefully identified and packaged to make your job easier. We cut according to your bill of material. Follow the instructions below to know how to do it.
How it works
We offer a linear cut (*MOD-VC). Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Determine your cut list - 3 easy ways suggested below. For the purpose of this example, we will use a BOM generated by SketchUp. You can also calculate your cut list manually or use an online service like OptiCutter.
- Add the items to be cut in your cart.
- Open the Linear cut product page (MOD-VC item).
- Add up the total number of cuts needed for all your products and adjust the quantity accordingly, then add the product to your cart.
- Upload your cut list (csv, xls, xlsx and pdf files supported) in the corresponding field on the product page.
- Your cart should now include the items to be cut, the MOD-VC product (with the quantity corresponding to the number of cuts) and the file detailing the cut list. Complete the ordering process as usual.
3 easy ways to determine your cutting list
- Online Cut Optimizer: In order to maximize your cuts, we found an online cut optimizer. This tool allows you to calculate cut lengths as well as quantities, while minimizing unwanted waste material. OptiCutter offers a free linear cutting list and a free sheet cut list optimizer.
- Flexpipe Creator: Did you know that SketchUp 3D drawing software allows you to upload a cut file (BOM) when you have finished the design?
- Manually: Simply indicates your desired cutting list in a document (Excel, Word, PDF, etc.) using the following Flexpipe template as inspiration.
What does it cost?
Linear cuts are detailed at $1.50 per cut.
What type of items do you offer the cutting service to?
- Do you want to keep your leftovers? Let us know, and we’ll ship them to you with your order.
- Do you need assistance? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!