Stay connected for the latest pictures and tips from modular community
Training is intended for lean manufacturers in North America, engineers, and maintenance, employees who will assemble and design structures. Within these two days, they will learn how to use the Flexpipe system. They will save time for future assemblies while being creative and confident about their safe and sturdy structures.
A Flexpipe Trainer will assemble a real structure with your team during the 2 day period while teaching the following:
– Take a look at proven structure plans and pictures of modular solutions based on what you are planning to build.
– Learn how to use more than 170 Flexpipe parts and how to be creative with them.
– Design and draw structures by hand or with the 3D Flexpipe software.
– Calculate loading capacity and learn different bracing techniques.
– Assemble a project while learning tips and assembling techniques in real time.
– How to integrate the modular system in the given industry.
– Learn the tools needed, request management, space needed, etc
Maintenance workers, continuous improvement specialists, manufacturing, engineers, project managers, tool designers and creative employees.
You can select dates while adding the item to your cart and we would contact you to confirm availability. We usually can accommodate your time frame.
Your facility, this enables us to build where the structure will inevitably be used.
The fee includes 2 days of training add all travel expenses. You will need to buy the Flexpipe material and tools separately.
Booking can be made by clicking on ”Book now” and you will then be asked to select the first day of the training that fit your schedule. We will call you to confirm the dates and project to be assembled.
What to prepare before Instructor’s arrival:
– Select and advise 1 to 4 potential Flexpipe assemblers
– Send us a hand sketch of 1 or 2 small projects you would like to start with.
– Purchase and receive a Flexpipe starter kit
– Prepare an assembly area of 12’ X 12’ where the training will take place, with working tables.
– Put aside or buy necessary tools such as a band saw, hexagonal wrench and caster wrench.
Here's everything you need to know!
Why should I switch to Flexpipe? Read about the benefits of our company.
See how the modular product is applied in your industry.
Latest updates about tube and joint in the lean manufacturing world.
Learn the 6 steps to get started on the right foot with pipe racking.