Lean manufacturing partnership
We partner up with reputable consulting firms or consulting individuals who promote Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. Our goal for our clients is to realize continuous improvement projects or to empower them to do so - with a simple solution.
We are always looking to work with experienced lean consultants who believe that involving workers in the lean path is the key to success.
If you think a modular material handling system is needed for your client’s lean manufacturing journey, we offer compensation directly to your company or directly to your referral. We can also perform specialized services such as hands-on training following your interventions and training.
Here are some examples of realization:
What do we offer as a partnership:
- Compensation for your organization or a discount for your client, depending on your choice.
- Free training to you or your clients getting into a lean journey (assembly, and design training).
- Free samples, demos, or prototype to your clients getting into a lean journey (assembly, and design training).
- Free designs (2) to your clients getting into a lean journey (assembly, and design training).
- Content sharing and exposure within our database orf24 000 manufacturing engineers and operations managers.
We are based in Atlanta, GA / Los Angeles, CA, / Montreal, QC.
We will be more than happy to give you references from our clients because we know how important your firm’s reputation is.
For more information contact Sylvain Lejour, co-founder of Flexpipe. Cell 514-928-5357 / email@example.com
Or book a quick meeting directly here: